There’s little that can prepare you for your first sighting of Cape Town, as few cities in the world can compare to it for its combination of dramatic mountains, picturesque vineyards, stunning beaches and urban energy. It just has that special something that consistently captivates the hearts of all who visit. This is best showcased with a stay at 21 Nettleton, where the unique personal experiences and superb views are the best in the city. Each of the private and individually styled suites in this boutique hotel are appointed with the finest modern amenities and ideally placed to appreciate the expansive views and stunning landscape. The focus here is to provide guests with a memorable, personalized and tranquil stay.
The Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve is a concession within the Kruger National Park, known for its world-class lodges and superb game viewing. It was the first-ever private nature reserve established in South Africa and offers frequent sightings of the famous Big Five as well as cheetah, zebra, giraffe and a variety of antelope. Chitwa Chitwa is one of the leading lodges here where guests can enjoy excellent wildlife viewing, dining under the stars and guided bush walks.
· World’s leading location to see the elusive Leopard up close and personal
· Located on the banks of one of the largest dams in the reserve and so the safari experience continues after game drives as animals come down to drink
· Offers exclusivity in two beautifully appointed en-suite rooms with a private chef, ranger and vehicle
· Family friendly lodge, welcoming children of all ages
Victoria Falls is one of the world’s most impressive waterfalls and measures a whopping 1,708 metres in width. The surrounding area provides a wide range of adrenaline-filled activities for adventure lovers. Visitors can look forward to an array of wonderful activities including scenic flights, micro lighting, white water rafting, bungee jumping, kayaking and trips to the Chobe National Park. Victoria Falls River Lodge, on the banks of the mighty Zambezi River and where one can see the spray of the Falls in the distance, boasts luxury tented suites with private decks and plunge pools. The first privately owned safari lodge to be built within the Zambezi National Park, it’s ideally located for exploring the area.
· The first luxury lodge to be built within the Zambezi National Park
· You will be based on the banks of the Zambezi away from the hustle and bustle of Victoria Falls town yet close enough to visit the falls conveniently
· Beautifully designed family rooms and dedicated activity programs
· 6 Island Treehouse Suites set apart on a private Island in the middle of the Zambezi with access by speedboat boat or by helicopter
Day 1 - 4
Day 4 - 8
Day 8 - 11
Enquire now and our Travel Managers - Billy or Ingo - will get back to you within 24 hours.