There’s little that can prepare you for your first sighting of Cape Town, as few cities in the world can compare to it for its combination of dramatic mountains, picturesque vineyards, stunning beaches and urban energy. It just has that special something that consistently captivates the hearts of all who visit. This is best showcased with a stay at 21 Nettleton, where the unique personal experiences and superb views are the best in the city. Each of the private and individually styled suites in this boutique hotel are appointed with the finest modern amenities and ideally placed to appreciate the expansive views and stunning landscape. The focus here is to provide guests with a memorable, personalized and tranquil stay.
The Cederberg is wild, rugged, dramatic and, above all, breathtakingly beautiful. The region’s valleys are lined with citrus orchards and surrounded by magnificent mountains that become even more spectacular at sunset when they’re bathed in an array of vivid colours. Found within this beautiful natural wilderness, Bushmans Kloof Wilderness Reserve & Wellness Retreat is a multi award-winning Relais & Châteaux Lodge renowned for its splendid luxury and warm hospitality. Their inspired Cape cuisine masterfully captures the indigenous flavours of the region while guests enjoy extraordinary dining experiences around the reserve.
· Set within 7,000 hectares of stunning flora and fauna in The Cederberg mountains, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and part of the Cape Floral Region Protected Areas.
· Home to mystical rock formations, crystal-clear waterfalls and the world’s largest ancient rock art.
· Located within easy driving access of Cape Town.
· A multiple and global award-winning Spa offers unique spa journeys and signature products.
Set in the scenic Western Cape Winelands, the little town of Wellington is an excellent base from which to explore the beautiful surrounding area. This includes an array of wine estates, the unforgettable panoramic views from the historic Bainskloof Pass and crystal-clear streams and rivers. Known for its award-winning wines and fine brandy, visitors can spend days hopping from tasting to tasting enjoying the area’s crowning glory. Other popular activities include horse riding, fly fishing, guided wine walks, birdwatching, mountain biking, abseiling and 4×4 routes. At the foot of the pass, travellers will find Grand Dédale, an exclusive and luxurious 5-star lodge. Located in the historic and elegantly restored Doolhof Manor House, it consists of six individually designed en-suite rooms and suites, a separate honeymoon cottage and a large pool in landscaped gardens.
· Spectacular setting close to Wellington at the foot of the Bainskloof Mountain Pass.
· Housed in a historical homestead located on Doolhof Wine Estate which was founded by early settlers in 1709
· There are five scenic mountain passes nearby which connect the Cape’s various wine routes and all make for a pleasant day trip.
· Located on the Wellington Wine Route which is a lesser visited wine area compared to other classic winelands destinations yet equally beautiful and definitely less crowded.
Day 1 - 5
Day 5 - 8
Day 8 - 10
Enquire now and our Travel Managers - Billy or Ingo - will get back to you within 24 hours.