There’s little that can prepare you for your first sighting of Cape Town, as few cities in the world can compare to it for its combination of dramatic mountains, picturesque vineyards, stunning beaches and urban energy. It just has that special something that consistently captivates the hearts of all who visit. This is best showcased with a stay at 21 Nettleton, where the unique personal experiences and superb views are the best in the city. Each of the private and individually styled suites in this boutique hotel are appointed with the finest modern amenities and ideally placed to appreciate the expansive views and stunning landscape. The focus here is to provide guests with a memorable, personalized and tranquil stay.
Located on the edge of the Kalahari Desert in a remote corner of northern South Africa, Tswalu Private Game Reserve is the largest privately owned reserve in the country. With sprawling vistas and a sense of unending space, Tswalu is a place to fall into step with the rhythms of nature. You’ll rumble through this captivating landscape in search of cheetah, dark-maned Kalahari lions, brown hyena and herds of buffalo. Guided bush walks and horseback safaris will offer you the chance to glimpse desert-adapted black rhino, roan, sable, tsessebe and the Cape fox. Tarkuni Homestead in Tswalu offers a natural bush camp feel with a sense of luxury, relaxation and tranquillity. The private suites include a spacious bedroom with king-size or twin beds, a luxurious bathroom with a bath and outdoor shower, and comfortable seating and study areas.
· Tswalu is South Africa’s largest private game reserve
· There are only two camps with a maximum of 28 guests, ultimate privacy and exclusivity
· Tarkuni is a 5-bedroom homestead which offers a natural home from home with understated elegance and a sense of luxury
· Tswalu is unquestionably one of the best places in southern Africa to see cheetahs in the wild
Boasting over 12 000 hectares of pristine wilderness, Thornybush Game Reserve is characterised by open savannah, woodlands and shrublands. Situated within the world-famous Kruger National Park, the reserve is home to an array of African wildlife, including the mighty Big Five as well as giraffe, mongoose, zebra, pangolin, hippo and crocodile. Guided walks and drives will take you up close and personal with these favourite animals of the African veld. Africa House at Royal Malewane provides the perfect base for a group celebrating a special occasion. Situated away from the main lodge, it’s a totally self-contained bush paradise where guests can relax in the most opulent and easy-going style.
· Exclusive-use villa at Royal Malewane that sleeps up to 12 guests in six beautifully designed en-suite bedrooms
· Private chef and housekeeping team, dedicated game ranger, tracker and private game drive vehicle
· Royal Malewane has the most experienced and qualified guiding team in Africa
· Located in the Thornybush Private Game Reserve where Lion, Leopard, Buffalo, Elephant and Black Rhino, Africa’s Big 5, are regularly sighted
Mafia Island features mangrove thickets, coastal moorlands and lowland forest. Yet it’s the archipelago’s coral reefs and lagoons that steal the show. This spectacular, unspoilt area offers visitors rich, colourful reefs with over 50 hard and soft corals and over 460 species of fish and a variety of diverse marine life, making this area excellent for diving boasting numerous world-class dive sites. Situated here is Thanda Island, one of the world’s most exclusive island getaways and a paradise for you to enjoy in complete privacy with family and friends. This secluded island has a single luxurious villa and two traditional bandas (beach chalets). Situated in its own marine reserve, you can swim with the gentlest giant of the ocean, the whale shark, and watch sea turtles nesting.
· One of the world’s most exclusive island getaways
· Situated in your own marine reserve, you can swim with the gentlest giant of the ocean, the whale shark, and watch sea turtles nesting
· Thanda partners with the Tanzanian Marine Parks on a range of marine conservation and education programs in the region
· The island is surrounded by coral reefs, which protect the Island from massive waves and heavy seas
Day 1 - 5
Day 5 - 8
Day 8 - 11
Day 11 - 16
Enquire now and our Travel Managers - Billy or Ingo - will get back to you within 24 hours.