Why we recommend you to stay with us at 21 Nettleton during the COVID19 pandemic
As we are in this global pandemic together, our team at 21 Nettleton has foreseen and made provision for your stay with us. We will be opening our home to you with strict hygiene measures and practices.At 21 Nettleton we offer a superb transfer service, SAMSARA Africa Travel. Delivering highly professional and luxurious travel service with strict hygienic practices.
All vehicles interior and exterior parts are disinfected before and after transfers, social distancing takes place between chauffeurs and passengers! Hand sanitizers will be provided to all passengers and all luggage will be disinfected before entering the vehicle, the luggage will be disinfected before entering any rooms as well. Our warm and welcoming team at 21 Nettleton will handle all guest luggage if preferred and will be implementing social distancing on arrival or any occasion. During the check in process no paperwork will need to be handled or any handling of pens, we aim to deliver a feeling of warmth and home.
Our rooms will be disinfected daily by our 21 Nettleton team, a note is placed in each room that stipulates our strict precautionary measures taken. All room keys will be disinfected before and after all handling. Each room has it’s own Ozone lamp for sterilization and oxidation, this aids to regular fresh air and prevention of any bacteria. At 21 Nettleton privacy has always been one of our main concerns and focus, no public may enter our premises at any given time. Dining at 21 Nettleton will carry on as usual as all preferred dining areas are well distanced. Our lounge and bar area will be regularly be disinfected before and after guest use.
All our ground staff at 21 Nettleton reside on the property at a different entrance, 24 hour serviceis offered. Our other staff members are all mobile and are self driven to the premises without any public contact.
Special COVID-19 Booking Conditions:
- Provisional reservations will be held for 2weeks, after which they will be automatically cancelled.
- To confirm reservations, we require a refundable20% deposit of the total booking value.-Confirmed bookings can cancel, without penalty, up to 30 days before the arrival date*.
- Cancellations within the 30 days will be allowed to reschedule the reservation for up to 15 months*.
- All bookings are subject to governmental regulations**.
- The booking conditions are subject to change – all changes will be communicated to the person who made the reservation. An option will be given to either keep the reservation in place with the new booking conditions or to cancel the booking without penalty.
*Only apply when travel to South Africa is restricted by the guest’s country of origin or by South African customs due to the COVID-19 pandemic. It is the responsibility of the person making the reservation to check regulations and contact 21 Nettleton to make the amendments. Resources: https://www.iatatravelcentre.com/international-travel-document-news/1580226297.htm
**Governmental regulations refer to symptom screening on arrival, health questionnaires, staff and guest safety protocols and others. This changes regularly-we suggest that you check with your local government to any regulations that may affect your stay.Resources: https://fedhasa.co.za/covid-19/