Welcome to 21 Nettleton!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of 21 Nettleton’s Website, located at https://21nettleton.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use 21 Nettleton if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Booking Terms & Conditions
Booking Conditions & Terms of Service: Disseldow Properties Pty. Ltd. Trading as 21 Nettleton:
We are delighted to have the opportunity to host your stay / your clients stay at 21 Nettleton. To ensure a smooth reservation process, we would like to provide you with the necessary information, as well as Terms & Conditions.
1. Reservations Contact Information:
Reservations can only me made via the email address [email protected], Monday – Friday from 08h30 – 16h00, or via our website www. 21nettleton.com. Reservations cannot be made by telephone, WhatsApp, text or walk-in.
2. Deposit Terms:
To secure your booking, a 25% deposit is required within fourteen (14) days of confirmation. The remaining balance will be due 60 days prior to your arrival. We kindly ask you to note that any changes to the date, name, or reduction in the number of rooms or nights for a confirmed reservation will be treated as a cancellation, and cancellation fees will apply.
Your booking will be confirmed once we receive the deposit. Failure to provide the deposit within the specified time may result in the release of your booking at any time.
During the Peak & Festive Season, a 25% non-refundable and non-transferable deposit is required within seven (7) days of confirmation. The balance is due 90 days prior to arrival. Failure to make full payment by the due date will result in the cancellation of the booking and forfeiture of the deposit.
3. Here are the release periods for provisional bookings:
- 1 – 14 days: 24 hours
- 15 – 90 days: 48 hours
- 90+ days: 14 days
4. Cancellation fees are as follows:
- 5% administration fee based on the full value of the accommodation if cancelled more than 180 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of the accommodation value if cancelled between 180 and 60 days prior to arrival.
- 100% of the accommodation value if cancelled less than 60 days prior to arrival.
- 100% of the accommodation value for any ‘no-shows.
- For 5-bed & 6 bed Villa bookings, the Peak & Festive Season deposit and cancellation policy applies.
- For periods of high demand or when a second, confirmed enquiry is received for a room over the same dates, the Peak &
- Festive Season deposit and cancellation policy applies.
- For Reservations booked on a promotion or on a special rate the Peak & Festive Season conditions apply.
5. Cancellation fees during Peak & Festive Season are as follows:
- 25% of the accommodation value if cancelled 90 days or more prior to arrival.
- 100% of the accommodation value if cancelled less than 90 days prior to arrival.
No reservation is guaranteed unless it is paid for in full despite any override agreements or other agreements that are in place. We reserve the right to cancel and refund deposits paid on partially paid/unpaid reservations at any time.
We strongly recommend guests to have travel insurance that covers the financial implications of the cancellation terms and conditions.
Payment for accommodation can be made via electronic funds transfer or credit card. Please note that credit card transactions for accommodation charges will incur a cost of up to 4,5% of the transaction amount (charges vary between VISA, AMEX, MASTERCARD, UNION PAY). Payments must be made in South African Rand (ZAR), excluding any bank charges which should be paid by the payor.
6. Payment Terms:
- Payment by Bitcoin is accepted with different terms – please enquire.
- Payment in USD, GBP, EUR is accepted with different terms – please enquire.
- Payment in cash is accepted with different terms – please enquire.
7. Force Majeure:
In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, such as acts of God, natural disasters, wars, epidemics/pandemics, strikes, or government actions, 21 Nettleton will not be held liable for any failure to fulfill its obligations under the agreement.
8. Child Policy:
We welcome children at 21 Nettleton. There is a surcharge when booking a triple room with a child, please consult the rate sheet or ask our Reservations Team. It is essential to familiarize yourself with the South African Child Visa requirements if you are traveling with minors. Please consult the Department of Home Affairs, your nearest embassy or consulate, or seek legal advice before traveling.
9. Arrival & Departure Terms:
Check-in time is 14:00, and every effort will be made to accommodate early arrivals. However, to guarantee an early arrival, please consider booking an additional night prior to your scheduled arrival.
Check-out time is 11:00 – late check-out is subject to availability and can only be confirmed on the day of departure. To ensure a late check-out, please book an additional night.
We offer complimentary luggage storage if required.
10. Rates & Rate Changes:
Please note that rates are subject to change without prior notice, rates on confirmed bookings will be honored. By accepting the provided rates, you acknowledge that you have read and understood 21 Nettleton’s Terms & Conditions, and you agree to be bound by them. The terms and conditions form an integral part of the contract between 21 Nettleton and yourself.
11. Minimum Night Stay:
Different minimum night stay conditions apply to different seasons. Please consult your rate sheet or contact reservations.
12. Rate Inclusions:
We offer generous rate inclusions – please refer to the 21 Nettleton website here for a current list.
13. Disclaimer & Indemnity:
We want to emphasize that all guests, as well as the contracting representative or company is responsible for ensuring that all guests, are aware of 21 Nettleton’s exclusion of liability and indemnity, have the necessary travel documentation, and possess comprehensive travel insurance, including medical and emergency travel expenses. 21 Nettleton cannot be held accountable for changes to flight schedules, or any additional costs incurred.
Please note that all individuals entering these premises, utilizing any facilities, or participating in activities at 21 Nettleton do so entirely at their own risk. 21 Nettleton, including its officers, employees, agents, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliates, controlling or holding companies, and insurers, both past and present, shall not be held liable or accountable for any personal injury, harm, fatality, loss of support, or any other form of damages, regardless of whether they arise from negligence or any other cause.
Furthermore, it is understood that parents and guardians who bring children onto these premises do so with the understanding that they are responsible for ensuring that the children agree to the terms. In doing so, these parents and guardians also undertake to indemnify, safeguard, and release 21 Nettleton from all claims that may arise in relation to any personal injury, harm, fatality, loss of support, or damages, regardless of whether they arise from negligence or any other cause, suffered by any child accompanying them.
- 21 Nettleton transacts in South African Rand (ZAR), all other currency references are an estimate and subject to exchange rates fluctuation.
- Our policies and all services are governed by South African Law. We do not refund deposits regardless of what the laws are in the country of origin.
- Our country of domicile is South Africa.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to all bookings made with 21 Nettleton and may be subject to variation or termination in writing by 21 Nettleton.
Disseldow Properties 4 (Pty) Ltd. t/a 21 Nettleton Reg No. 2008/022631/07 19 Nettleton Road, Clifton, Cape Town, 8005
Unless otherwise stated, 21 Nettleton and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on 21 Nettleton. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from 21 Nettleton for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from 21 Nettleton
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from 21 Nettleton
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from 21 Nettleton
- Redistribute content from 21 Nettleton
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. 21 Nettleton does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of 21 Nettleton,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, 21 Nettleton shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
21 Nettleton reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant 21 Nettleton a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of 21 Nettleton; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to 21 Nettleton. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of 21 Nettleton’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.